Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to get my hands on a Radeon RX480 graphics card.

Options
  • 16-07-2016 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I've been attempting to get a Radeon RX480, but between amazon UK not delivering to Ireland, and other sites either being out of stock, or buggy, I've been unsuccessful.
    Do any of you guys have some lesser known ways that I could get me goodies?

I was using pcpartpicker to select parts, but they don't have a Irish option (yet) so I went with UK.
    uk.pcpartpicker.com/product/c6rcCJ/sapphire-radeon-rx-480-8gb-video-card-21260-00-20g
    Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Parcel motel will deliver from the UK. You're better off waiting for one of the aib cards which re due to be released next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Redfox25

Yep
    Wait for the aib cards will be likely to be cooler and quieter and mat have more of a factory OC on them too. Which is free performance if you never intend to OC it yourself

• Registered Users Posts: 2 tigoe

I already have a parcel motel account, but what are these aib cards you're talking about? I had a friend help me pick out parts, because I'm super clueless on this sorta stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Have a look at overclockers Uk. Aib cards are not reference cards made by AMD partners.they gave better coolers and usually are clocked a little higher.

Advertisement