Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony n7200w display problems.

Options
  • 16-07-2016 11:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭

Hi folks. I bought one of these about 1.5yrs ago and in the last few months I've noticed a problem which has been getting worse. The display is perfect when I turn it on but over the course of about 30 mins a load of little white spics would flick around the screen. In the past week or so the problem has become almost immediate and within a minute or 2 the screen starts flickering and then disappears completely. I have google like crazy and can't find anything matching my problem. Anyone got any ideas? I can put up a video of that would help explain the problem any better. I mainly use the system for surround sound only so didn't notice that the screen has specs and flickers until lately when I went to adjust the sound settings.

Thanks in advance

Advertisement