Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

American Spirit in Dublin

Options
  • 15-07-2016 9:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭

I know there have been a few threads about where to get this, so I thought I'd let you know that American Spirit is available in Centra, Stoneybatter (the one on the corner of Manor St and North Brunswick St). I just picked up a 12.5g of rolling tobacco for €6.80. I think they may do the cigarettes as well.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭Seanachai

mosi wrote: »
    I know there have been a few threads about where to get this, so I thought I'd let you know that American Spirit is available in Centra, Stoneybatter (the one on the corner of Manor St and North Brunswick St). I just picked up a 12.5g of rolling tobacco for €6.80. I think they may do the cigarettes as well.

Thank god for hipsters

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭brian1991

Anyone know if it's sold anywhere else in Dublin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭magentis

The most vile cigarettes I have ever smoked.I was at indiependence this year and these were the only brand sold at it.Now,I will smoke any brand at all,even those cheapo brands sold in Spain.But these were horrible tastless muck,worst ever in 25 years smoking.I tried both strengths,in the end I had to get a taxi down to mitchelstown and bought 60 marlboro to get me through the weekend.

magentis wrote: »
    The most vile cigarettes I have ever smoked.I was at indiependence this year and these were the only brand sold at it.Now,I will smoke any brand at all,even those cheapo brands sold in Spain.But these were horrible tastless muck,worst ever in 25 years smoking.I tried both strengths,in the end I had to get a taxi down to mitchelstown and bought 60 marlboro to get me through the weekend.

I don't mind the taste, I'm not a regular smoker and I find them very weak, I've only had the blue/yellow strength though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Petteri

Hello people.

For anyone interested there are atleast 2 places that I have bought American spirit rolling tobacco in Dun Laoghaire.

Centra in Dun Laoghaire shopping centre usually has them and the other place I found them in is Alex's corner shop near peoples park on the main street of Dun Laoghaire.

• Advertisement

Petteri wrote: »
    Hello people.

For anyone interested there are atleast 2 places that I have bought American spirit rolling tobacco in Dun Laoghaire.

Centra in Dun Laoghaire shopping centre usually has them and the other place I found them in is Alex's corner shop near peoples park on the main street of Dun Laoghaire.

It's pretty widespread now, maybe they read boards.ie lol, my next obsessive quest is to find camel additive free cigs in Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭Peig Sayers

Looking for the yellow American Spirit cigarettes in Dublin. Occasional smoker and used to buy them in Amsterdam. Anyone seen them for sale? Don't want the rolling tobacco.

Looking for the yellow American Spirit cigarettes in Dublin. Occasional smoker and used to buy them in Amsterdam. Anyone seen them for sale? Don't want the rolling tobacco.

Centra in Stoneybatter and the Spar on Liffey St sell them

Advertisement