Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

07 focus brake / wheel problem

Options
  • 15-07-2016 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hey guys I recently got the rear shoes done on my focus and have been getting a horrible squealing ever since.
    First thing I notice was that the hand brake needs to be pulled up further than usual for it to work.. Next thing is when I apply the brakes there is a squealing sound. This went away and came back a few days later.
    Now I've noticed after about an hours driving when I'm at slow speeds there is a squeal coming from my rear passenger side wheel, when I brake it stops.
    I've jacked the car up and checked to see if there is any play in the wheel but it seems ok. Car is braking fine too it's just the noises.
    Any body have any idea what it could be? The noise is driving me mad!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Tbh, just go back to wherever you got shoes done. It could be anything, but they should probably fix it.

Advertisement