Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mature student registration

Options
  • 15-07-2016 6:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Hi all. Can anyone tell me when the colleges will be registering the mature students. Will it be at the same time as all the other students or will it be earlier? As I have gotten my place now as so many other mature students have.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭jaqian

Hi all. Can anyone tell me when the colleges will be registering the mature students. Will it be at the same time as all the other students or will it be earlier? As I have gotten my place now as so many other mature students have.

Same time as everyone else. You really need to be applying now as most courses stop accepting applications after August/Sept. I'd advise you to find out the dates for the one your interested in and apply quickly. Best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭AngryLips

In Maynooth last year mature students registered same time as everyone else but they did bring mature students in for two days before college started I think ...can't remember what for, just general orientation I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Joejoanne123

jaqian wrote: »
    Same time as everyone else. You really need to be applying now as most courses stop accepting applications after August/Sept. I'd advise you to find out the dates for the one your interested in and apply quickly. Best of luck.

Hi Jaqian. You're misunderstanding me. I've already been offered and accepted my place for software development computer science.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭ffocused

Check your colleges website for the upcoming years academic calendar. It will have the registration day/days on it.
    Carlow IT have theirs up & registration is 5/6th September for all 1st year students so it will probably be that week in most colleges.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Joejoanne123

Just an update for all. At IT Sligo you can register online on the 31st of August.

• Advertisement
Advertisement