Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Newbie question on RTE podcasts

• 15-07-2016 2:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭

Just bought a Roberts internet radio, been flicking through RTE podcasts but can't find a lot of available content, eg

documentary on one > no shows available
    mooney > same
    arena podcast > same
    liveline > same

The only one with content is Arts tonight, all BBC podcasts are working.

Am I missing something, any help appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Trent Houseboat

I'll be of no use to you, I didn't know you could get podcasts on a DAB.
    Maybe someone in the Radio forum might be able to help.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭stanley1

It's a combined, internet, Dab, FM, radio, (Roberts stream 93i), it's the internet section I'm talking about.

Regards

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,202 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

I've a Roberts Stream 202 - getting the same results as you. Maybe they can't update the feed, or something. I'd suggest emailing them.

Thanks, do you have a link for email, tried ringing during the week but technical staff seemed to have not a clue maybe I got wrong department.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,202 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

documentaries@rte.ie might work, but if that's just the producers they might have much of a clue on the technical side. You'd think there'd be an obvious podcasts@rte.ie who run everything, there doesn't seem to be.

• Advertisement

Feed is fine on iOS, btw.

Yes, iOS and android are working fine but problem still remains on internet radio as streams are not being updated.

Still dead.

yes, tried numerous times ringing RTE support but nobody seems to know who is responsible for updating feeds, very frustrating as most times i was sidelined to "leave a message" dead end phones.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭chri

same problem here i think we need too find an Irish wifi radio frontier

i registered my 93i on
    wifiradio-frontier.com
    and i was able too add new podcast, different radio stations and made new favourite to my radio.

have any of yous registered with wifiradio-frontier.com

is there different frontiers ?

• Advertisement

can anyone help

I've an account on wifiradio-frontier.com - it's what I use for my Roberts.

I've an account on wifiradio-frontier.com - it's what I use for my Roberts.

yeah I've an account with wifiradio-frontier.com as well but its missing a lot of podcasts
    likes of nearly all the Irish radio stations podcasts

its a shame beacuse the only reason i bought it was for the irish podcasts

Well, do we know how to blame re stuff being missing?

This is what it says re RTE Doc on One.
    No Shows Available

Well, do we know how to blame re stuff being missing?

This is what it says re RTE Doc on One.
    No Shows Available

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭nikon1000

RTE and Newstalk podcasts working now on my Stream 93i.

Doc on One working on Roberts 202 too.

Advertisement