Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Order from Thomann

Options
  • 15-07-2016 10:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭

I have my eye on a Squire 60s vibe strat and when i log as UK based (ship to UK) it comes up at 400e change to ireland and its like 440/450...Whats the best way to get it at 400e? Would it be to use parcel motel or the likes? what would the cost be for delivery through this method?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,259 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Honestly? Thomann will deliver it free. To your front door. Within a few days. You're only looking at a potential saving of 40 odd quid by avoiding Irish VAT. Take the delivery charge out of this and you're saving the price of a few sets of strings. Plus the hassle of collection. Plus the potential awkwardness with returns if there's anything wrong with the guitar.

Not worth your while.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭ClaptonBay

Actually yeah makes sense, i actually see its in Waltons aswell so may just get it there...less hassle again and i have one4all i could use if they accept them.

Advertisement