Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prayer group with a difference!

Options
  • 15-07-2016 12:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Yes I said it, a prayer group. My view to this group would be open and honest discussion platform to discuss what makes us better Christians and above all human, share stories and of course say a few stories aswell. If there are numbers, we could organise a gathering. Age wise, I would suggest between 25-35years of age to allow people to connect on that basis first. If anyone is interested, give me a shout!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,605 ✭✭✭gctest50

Sounds like a cult

• Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭Speedwell

gctest50 wrote: »
    Sounds like a cult

No, actually it doesn't.

I'm still looking for a "prayer group with a difference" in which the difference is that their prayers have a real effect on anyone or anything prayed for, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Mardz

Not a bit, bit dramatic there perhaps! Youth 2000 do them but not in Tipperary so suggestion would be based on setting one of those up. Hardly a cult, if being Catholic qualifies as that!

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Mardz

A gathering of open-minded people I would have said but hey each to their own and their beliefs!

Kinda like the mens shed?

• Advertisement
Advertisement