Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

VW Amarok

Options
  • 14-07-2016 5:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭

Anyone driving an Amarok?

Looking to buy one with the manual 163bhp. Not really much around on the net about them over this side of the world anyway!

'hdz

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,119 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I don't think many bought them.

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭PN14

Why is that Bazz? Look like a decent machine. I haven't done any research on them but if I was in the market for a pickup they would be on the short list on looks alone.

What else is out there
    L200
    Ranger
    DMax
    Navara
    Hilux

I suppose the Hilux is the default choice but they are not the machine they once were. This is probably true for all the others as well though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,615 ✭✭✭grogi

hedzball wrote: »

Looking to buy one with the manual 163bhp. Not really much around on the net about them over this side of the world anyway!

'hdz

If you want a work mule, don't reinvent the wheel and get a Hilux.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 730 ✭✭✭Wild Garlic

grogi wrote: »

Or a Dyna.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭shooter69

hedzball wrote: »

'hdz

I have one OP, it's the 180bhp ( rare enough down here) bought it up north and came with 8 speed auto, reversing camera, sensors , sat nav ,chrome pack and tonneau cover leather etc. I love it , and defo recommend it , have it three years now..no probs so far

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭hedzball

grogi wrote: »

Variety spice of life and all that...

Advertisement