Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice Repeating/Going Abroad

Options
  • 14-07-2016 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

Looking for a bit of advice on what to do. Long story short, I don't think I'll get the points I need (510). I wouldn't mind repeating in one sense but I would rather not go through the emotional journey of the LC again. When doing some research online I came across a programme in a Chinese University whereby you get a full scholarship & accommodation in exchange for providing 8 hours of English lessons a week. The university is ranked very highly. One side of me is thinking that this is an amazing oppurtunity but the other is saying that I'm only thinking this because I feel I have no other option and I'm panicking. If anyone has any advice I'd really appreciate it.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,143 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

It sounds like a fantastic opportunity to me. Make sure to double check it's legit and there are no hidden catches. See can you get the contact details of someone else already doing it.

Advertisement