Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Virgin mobile coverage in Balbriggan

Options
  • 14-07-2016 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,450 ✭✭✭

Hi folks, currently with Meteor on my mobile but my reduced price 30 day contract package is ending soon. I see Virgin Mobile offering a slightly better package for slightly less than what I pay now (i.e. even before the price goes up) and am thinking of jumping. However, I was just wondering what coverage is like in Balbriggan with them, particularly 4G, as Meteor's, in fairness to them, is pretty good (to the extent my mobile broadband at home is far quicker than my home broadband! :mad:). No point paying for something I can't use the majority of the time!

Any feedback from current or former customers in the area greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,450 ✭✭✭blastman

Really, not a single Virgin Mobile customer in the vicinity?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,108 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I don't think we have many regular posters who live in Balbriggan. You might have more luck in the Mobiles forum http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=411

• Registered Users Posts: 14,970 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

I can't say what their coverage is like as I use Meteor myself but I believe they use the 3 network OP. I'm sure if you Google that there should be plenty of info on what 3 coverage is like out here.

Advertisement