Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teddy bears looking for a new home

Options
  • 14-07-2016 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi folks,

I have some teddy bears (about 8) which I would like to donate to either a collector, a parent with lots of children or for a charity raffle or so...basically, to do some good.

They are all in perfect condition, they were given to me as promo items, etc. in the last couple of years and now I would like to find them a new loving home.

Would you know where I could advertise this to suitable audience? I have contacted a few charities but they cannot accept cuddly toys directly (apart from DSPCA for the doggies which would be the last resort, these are nice and new teddies)/ I would love to give them to someone who will appreciate them.

Thanks,

Zett

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Lady is a tramp

Would it be worth contacting one of those doll/teddy hospitals, they might be able to suggest something?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 zett

Thanks, I have contacted the one in Carlow and will see what they come back with!!

Advertisement