Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why should you be proud of this country

Options
  • 14-07-2016 12:29am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 418 ✭✭

Nothing to be proud of it's the same as any other country really

Mods move this thread if yoy want I don't know where to put it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Because it makes you feel better about living there :)
    Otherwise I agree. I'm not a fan of nationalism, when we can think globally instead.
    But with the way politics goes these days, a little bit of nationalism might be a good idea, to regather and heal as a society and culture.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hi jack923. While I encourage you to post on the site, please be advised that your post did not fit our Philosophy forum. Please read our Charter for further clarification, or PM me. You may want to consider After Hours, or Politics Cafe for such a post? Your choice.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement