Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

radio code

Options
  • 14-07-2016 12:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all,a little help please,I have a ford fusion but I lost the radio code,,the serial number is m 128 195 I hate a silent car:-).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Collibosher

rayyy wrote: »
    Hi all,a little help please,I have a ford fusion but I lost the radio code,,the serial number is m 128 195 I hate a silent car:-).

Try 9326

• Registered Users Posts: 2 rayyy

Try 9326

Worked,,Thank you Collibosher,you are officially the greatest person in history,:-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Jamie102

hi is there any chance u have the radio code to a ford mondeo 03, the m018857, im going mad in the car with lack of sounds thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Collibosher

Jamie102 wrote: »
    hi is there any chance u have the radio code to a ford mondeo 03, the m018857, im going mad in the car with lack of sounds thanks

Try 5679

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Use the sticky

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement