Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for someone to complete build in Meath

Options
  • 13-07-2016 6:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I have pc built but won't turn on. Anyone who can help please and rough price

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Have you all the cables plugged in and checked? They may just not be in correctly

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Housework

RossieMan wrote: »
    Have you all the cables plugged in and checked? They may just not be in correctly

Not sure that's why I need someone to come out to house

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Grab a hold of all the loose cables from the PSU and see whats printed on them, type that here.

Is the CPU fan plugged in?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭Redfox25

Also get some pics of what it looks like now. That helped me massively when mine wouldn't Turn on back in the day

Thanks for your replies I can't make out what it says on cables just really need someone to come out and help

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Take a picture and someone here can read them? Much higher chance of that happening

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭EL_Loco

forgive me, haven't built a PC in ages so may not be applicable anymore, but the 2 pin connection/jumper connection from the power button to the board has to put on the right way. It can be reversed and it won't work if you have it "upside down".

Op being realistic noone will go to your house for free. You'd be better of posting pics and you'll get help here.

You'll learn from your own mistakes.

Can't get graphics card out and am willing to pay

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Lu Tze

Housework wrote: »
    Can't get graphics card out and am willing to pay

Can you bring it somewhere, more likely to get people to help in that case, and unlikely to demand much other than a pack of digestives or something

• Advertisement

Recommend anywhere

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Lu Tze

Housework wrote: »
    Recommend anywhere

If I was nearby I would call over or have you drop it to me to take a look, but I'm in south Dublin. I meant there might be a boardsie near enough to you who could take a look if your were able to drop it over,but probably isn't going to travel to do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

Maybe you'd get luck by posting this in the Meath forum?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=946

Op the graphics card has a little button type thing that needs to be pressed down at the back.

You sound like a child, perhaps ask an adult for help?

Edit: apologies if you're not a child.

Advertisement