Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendations please, need to reface kitchen cabinets/ relace cabinet doors?

Options
  • 13-07-2016 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

Hi All,
    I need to replace the doors on my kitchen cabinets while retaining the carcasses. Has anybody here had this done? I have had a look around and there are plenty of companies who will come in and do the whole job start to finish but I would rather keep the cost down as I can do the removal and fitting myself, ie- give my old doors to a manufacturer who can copy sizes and hinge locations, allowing me to collect and refit doors myself. FYI my current kitchen is an off-the-shelf job using all standard size carcasses and doors. Any suggestions gratefully accepted.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 17,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭DOCARCH

Mod Note: Recommendations by PM thanks

Advertisement