Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Reversing camera mounting Ford Mondeo Mk4

Options
  • 13-07-2016 10:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭

Recently purchased a generic reversing camera and want to mount to the back of a Ford Mondeo Mk4.
    Where is the best place to mount it?

Was thinking in the pastic just above the licence plate.
    tO7B3z2.png
    It'll be out of the way but I don't know if I want to drill a couple of holes into that plastic.

What about using something else to mount it that won't cause damage? Would a command picture hanging strip be good enough? I know it would definitely be strong enough but do you think it would last in a car wash for example?

Would under the back bumper be too low? Or is the lower the better? I would mind drilling a couple of holes in the bottom bumper as you'd have to be under the car to notice them if the camera was removed.

TIA for any advice!

Comments

Advertisement