Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Anybody ever deal with Robertstown motors?

Options
  • 12-07-2016 11:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭

Anybody on hear ever dealt with or know anything about Robertstown motors.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭allenview

Is that robertstown in county kildare.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭g6fdyotp5nj2l7

No seems to be in Ashbourne Co Meath according to website

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Fathead

No seems to be in Ashbourne Co Meath according to website

Have been looking after my family's cars for over 20 years very experienced and trustworthy. Noel or gerry will look after to you. It's hidden away at the back of the golf club

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭exador

Have always found them to be honest and trustworthy and know their stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Independent1

Bought a focus here about 5 or so years ago. Real country garage. A decent price but they wouldn't budge on price. Never had any trouble with the car and sold it on about 16months later for pretty much what I paid for it as fancied something newer. Would definitely deal with them again.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭g6fdyotp5nj2l7

Thanks everyone for your replies I've passed the information on.

Advertisement