Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eligibility for bike to work scheme?

Options
  • 12-07-2016 5:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I've a company car which I use to visits work sites regularly. I pay BIK for the private use of this vehicle. Am I eligible to purchase a bike through bike to work scheme or does having a company car rule me out?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭dogsears

Having a company car makes no difference whatsoever. There is a requirement (albeit unpoliced but it does exist) that at least half the journeys on the bike are to work but that in itself does not conflict with having a company car ie there is no supposition made that if you have a company car that you always use that to travel to work.

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭dogsears

NB for more information there is a megathread on the bike to work scheme in the Cycling forum

Advertisement