Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog-friendly pubs/restaurants in Carrick on Shannon

Options
  • 12-07-2016 8:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭

I live in Roscommon and am meeting up with a friend from Hong Kong who'll be sailing down from Norn Iron next Thursday. As have never been to COS before, wonder if anyone could recommend a friendly place where we can grab a bite to eat and the wife and I can bring along our dog...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,241 ✭✭✭✭Kovu

hkjohn wrote: »
    I live in Roscommon and am meeting up with a friend from Hong Kong who'll be sailing down from Norn Iron next Thursday. As have never been to COS before, wonder if anyone could recommend a friendly place where we can grab a bite to eat and the wife and I can bring along our dog...

If the weather is good, Cryans' has outdoor seating, as does Crumbs. Don't think they would be allowed in though. If you're there early, there's a small place in the market square that's lovely to sit outside while the Farmers Market is on.

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭hkjohn

Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,241 ✭✭✭✭Kovu

Wait, i mean Coffee's (on the corner at the bridge) not Crumbs! :D

Advertisement