Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to find nixers?

Options
  • 11-07-2016 7:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭

I'm a college student, and I'm looking to make some money by creating websites.

Is there any sites where I can advertise my services.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,500 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

I'm a college student, and I'm looking to make some money by creating websites.

Is there any sites where I can advertise my services.

Start off by creating your own website which demonstrates your work and advertises your services. Clients will want to see something you have done before.

Maybe contact some of the sports groups or clubs in your college and see if they want some basic web presence if they don't already have one. Do it for free or nominal cost with the condition your name and contact details are advertised on the site.

Unless you already have sites to reference customers to you need to build a portfolio.

Advertisement