Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Word and Excel Courses

Options
  • 11-07-2016 10:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,725 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anybody could recommend any good Intermediate Excel and Word courses online.

I have started a new job and really realized how much I need to work on both of these.

The contract is only a short term contract so I want to impress to be made permanent and I think training up on these outside of work will help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,318 ✭✭✭Tefral

Nuts102 wrote: »
    Just wondering if anybody could recommend any good Intermediate Excel and Word courses online.

I have started a new job and really realized how much I need to work on both of these.

The contract is only a short term contract so I want to impress to be made permanent and I think training up on these outside of work will help.

https://www.udemy.com/courses/search/?q=excel&src=sac&kw=excel&lang=en&price=price-free

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Bartyman

Check Udemy.com there are some free courses and a good selection from approx €20.00.

Should cover your needs to get you started, Youtube also have some very good tutorials.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭me_irl

Might also want to check the links on these sub-reddits (along the sidebar on the right): Excel and Word.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

I've found www.mrexcel.com and youtube to be helpful when I needed to look something up, like VLOOKUP etc
    These are best when you already have a question. If you want to start from scratch then udemy and similar I suppose

Advertisement