Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Navan Road Parkway registration problems

Options
  • 10-07-2016 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭

I am trying to register my phone and bank account for the parking facility at Navan Road Parkway. The autofill on the website keeps informing me that my number is already registered to an account, if someone else has used it no charge has ever been applied to my mobile account. I can't believe how awkward they are making it for me to pay them for a service. Has anyone else had this experience?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,528 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

nelbot wrote: »
    I am trying to register my phone and bank account for the parking facility at Navan Road Parkway. The autofill on the website keeps informing me that my number is already registered to an account, if someone else has used it no charge has ever been applied to my mobile account. I can't believe how awkward they are making it for me to pay them for a service. Has anyone else had this experience?

Is this a new phone of your, someone times phone numbers are reused, perhaps a previous owner of the phone number?

Try to rest an account using the phone number.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭nelbot

Is this a new phone of your, someone times phone numbers are reused, perhaps a previous owner of the phone number?

Try to rest an account using the phone number.

It's my own number, has been for 10 years +. I tried to register 4 times using the number and debit card. First 2 times the debit card was rejected, 2nd 2 times I got the already registered message regarding the phone number. Then I got a message from my bank requesting I contact the debit card security department as the company had hit my account for €1 at each attempt.

Advertisement