Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NobleChairs PC Gaming Chairs

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭SpannerMonkey

Luck100 wrote: »
    Anybody seen one of these in person? Or have one? They look good but I can't find any reviews. Overclockers.co.uk sell them.

http://www.noblechairs.com/en/home/
    https://www.overclockers.co.uk/noblechairs-epic-gaming-chair-black-blue-gc-001-nc.html

was looking at them myself. youd have a lot more luck asking over on the overclockers forum though . doubt there is many people in ireland with them , they are fairly new

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭Luck100

was looking at them myself. youd have a lot more luck asking over on the overclockers forum though . doubt there is many people in ireland with them , they are fairly new

Thanks for the tip, they have a dedicated thread at overclockers with the noblechairs company rep involved.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,300 ✭✭✭dunworth1

i was looking at gaming chairs last year very nearly pulled the trigger on a dx racer. but i instead went for the Markus chair in ikea
    http://www.ikea.com/ie/en/products/chairs-stools-benches/office-chairs/markus-swivel-chair-glose-black-art-20103101/

half the price and very good quality i sit in it for at least 5 or six hours a night with no issues

dunworth1 wrote: »
    i was looking at gaming chairs last year very nearly pulled the trigger on a dx racer. but i instead went for the Markus chair in ikea
    http://www.ikea.com/ie/en/products/chairs-stools-benches/office-chairs/markus-swivel-chair-glose-black-art-20103101/

half the price and very good quality i sit in it for at least 5 or six hours a night with no issues

I've tried the Markus and it's pretty good for the price. The problem for me is that the arms can't be adjusted.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,409 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

just bought this. Was a bit tricky to assemble but my god, moving from the old crappy low back office chair to this :D just bought a new build and straight away this is the best part of it so far haha

• Advertisement

just bought this. Was a bit tricky to assemble but my god, moving from the old crappy low back office chair to this :D just bought a new build and straight away this is the best part of it so far haha

Which one? No quality issues?

Black+red, none really, one of the small screws to put the plastic cover one of the chair connectors didnt have a proper x cut into its head, hand saw fixed that. i dont know what to do with myself in it, so many options to get comfortable :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

dunworth1 wrote: »

Was very tempted to get a DX Racer a few months ago but the price was a bit to on the high side so instead went for a GT Omega instead and am very happy with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,179 ✭✭✭Serephucus

As someone who's sitting in a DX Racer (F-Series, I think? The smallest one), it's decent. It's actually not quite as comfortable as I'd hoped, and if I were buying again I'd probably look at something from Maxnomic, or maybe just something decent in Ikea. It's definitely an improvement, but I think the internet exaggerates things a bit (shocker).

Serephucus wrote: »
    As someone who's sitting in a DX Racer (F-Series, I think? The smallest one), it's decent. It's actually not quite as comfortable as I'd hoped, and if I were buying again I'd probably look at something from Maxnomic, or maybe just something decent in Ikea. It's definitely an improvement, but I think the internet exaggerates things a bit (shocker).

I find the GT Omega to be very comfortable now after I removed the lumbar support cushion. Chair just felt off until I did that :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

I am looking at some chairs in overclockers, but looks like something decent would be at around 300eu.
    I would like to get something up to 200eu myself.

You lucky gits, who have ikea in Dublin. Feck all here in limerick. I would like to try out chair before buying and obviously you can't do it online. :pac:

I would prefer chair, where you can adjust back and those straight away go up in price. Don't care about arm rests as my hands are always on a table so I lean back a lot.

I am looking at some chairs in overclockers, but looks like something decent would be at around 300eu.

You lucky gits, who have ikea in Dublin. Feck all here in limerick. I would like to try out chair before buying and obviously you can't do it online. :pac:

I would prefer chair, where you can adjust back and those straight away go up in price. Don't care about arm rests as my hands are always on a table so I lean back a lot.

i thought the same but having adjustable armrests at the same level as your desk is actually really nice.

I was going for this myself first as it wasnt too crazy money

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

Ah cmon... Limerick to Dublin is 2 hours tops. Not the worst trip for a decent chair!
    Find another reason to go to Dublin and your sorted :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭Xenoronin

The Maxnomic (NeedForSeat) is pretty good. I have this one: http://www.needforseat.de/eu_english/shop/pro-gaming--office/maxnomic-dominator-black.php

Pros:
    • Very comfy.
    • Loads of options for tilt, adjustment, rocking/non-rocking, etc.
    • Leaning back with a controller is gaming heaven.
    • Well constructed and decently easy to put together (though would recommend 2 people for that job).
    • The cushions are really nice, the lumbar one takes a bit of getting used to and adjusting but it does work.
    Cons:
    • There is actually less cushion where your butt sits. This may be a feature for posture, I'm not sure. It doesn't affect me, just an interesting observation.
    • It's actually a little high, It doesn't go down as much as you'd want it to. I'd probably go down a size if I was purchasing again. It's just right for me (5' 11"), but anyone else smaller ends up with dangling legs.
    • A screw was missing to attach some plastic covers for the sides so I just didn't add them, looks no different and attaching them meant screwing into directly into the faux leather with no existing hole. Didn't feel it added anything.

Definitely worth the investment. Anyone who visits the house comments how comfy it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,327 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

Xenoronin wrote: »
    The Maxnomic (NeedForSeat) is pretty good. I have this one: http://www.needforseat.de/eu_english/shop/pro-gaming--office/maxnomic-dominator-black.php

aww that chair is calling me a fat bastard! :(
    Max ~100 kg
    I'm just big boned, yeah that's it! :o:D

im at about the 100kg mark myself and this noble chair is rated at 100kg......heres hoping it holds up haha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭Xenoronin

I have literally no doubts that it would take significantly over 100kg to break it (full steel legs of decent thickness). The wonders of engineering safety factors. There is also a slightly sturdier leg frame if that actually managed to put you off it.

Xenoronin wrote: »
    I have literally no doubts that it would take significantly over 100kg to break it (full steel legs of decent thickness). The wonders of engineering safety factors. There is also a slightly sturdier leg frame if that actually managed to put you off it.

I just got the basic GT Omega Pro off Amazon so can't comment on the other brands but the GT is really heavy and very solid. Nearly killed myself getting the box up the stairs :o

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

ye, the picture over the right says 100KG but the features says it holds 150KG

• Registered Users Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭SpannerMonkey

Skerries wrote: »
    aww that chair is calling me a fat bastard! :(
    Max ~100 kg
    I'm just big boned, yeah that's it! :o:D

was looking at this one myself goes up to 170kg http://www.needforseat.de/eu_english/shop/xl-series/maxnomic-titanus-black.php

but i wonder if its too high . its ment for taller people 6ft 2+ . im 6ft 5 so should be grand but i dont know if id be able to get my legs under the desk at its height

• Advertisement
Advertisement