Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to download Garmin Express onto my laptop.

Options
  • 09-07-2016 10:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭

Hi all, not sure if this is the correct place, so if a mod feels there is a better place for this thread, feel free to move it. :)

So I trying to download Garmin Express which enables the user to download maps etc. for the GPS.

Basically having this same issue:

I did try the solution on this video and it still didn't work.

I assume the problem is my laptop and not the Garmin express program. So any help is really appreciated as, I asked in the GPS forum and got no advice at all.

I'm running windows 8, the laptop is asking me if I wish to upgrade to windows 8.1, but it starts, however it doesn't set up windows, I keep getting a "Restoring to your previous windows" message. Not sure if this has anything to do with the garmin express download.

Any advice is appreciated, as I'm desperate for help here...

Thanks.

Advertisement