Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Backup Software for Android Phones

Options
  • 08-07-2016 11:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭

Anyone recommend a good free backup software to backup my ASUS zenfone 2 running android?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,429 ✭✭✭droidman123

Anyone recommend a good free backup software to backup my ASUS zenfone 2 running android?

Going from memory i,m nearly sure there is a back up facility installed already on the zenfone 2

• Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭duffman3833

it has one but it seems to do apps only

• Registered Users Posts: 7,219 ✭✭✭corkie

If your rooted?

Try Out Chainfire's Flashfire app.

The Digital Services Act 2024 [EU] ~ Social Media and You ~ Nanny State guidance for parental monitoring of apps ~ Censorship: - broad laws that will probably effect Adult use of same.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭Flaccus

I am rooted and take a 3 prong approach.

1. On sd card i keep the ruu zip file so even if i cant get into recovery mode, it will restore the original image by booting to download mode. Loose all data and apps but at least have a working phone.

2. Have twrp custom recovery installed and keep nandroid image backups on sd card and also on pc.

3. Use titanium backup to restore apps and app settings selectively. I keep these on the cloud. I dont like googles app restore as you never know when it takes the backup.

Advertisement