Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Liam Buckley Car Sales - Moneygall

Options
  • 07-07-2016 10:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭

Hi all

Looking at a car with Liam Buckley Car Sales in Moneygall and wondering if anybody has dealt with him before and what their experiences were..
    From a quick look at the service book on car zone pics this seems to be a UK import which doesn't overly bother if he is an honest dealer..

Regards
    Tommy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,312 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Do a history check on the car and then proceed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

Do a history check on the car and then proceed.

Thanks for the feedback, history check is a given on any car I've bought over the last few years and any future cars..

• Registered Users Posts: 73,387 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

You can do an mot history check for free if you have the uk reg.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,615 ✭✭✭ba_barabus

As above do the usual checks but I know from living nearby that he has an excellent reputation locally and will sort any issues.

As with any import however do proper checks. I always taken mileage readings and service histories with a pinch of salt.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

Thanks everybody, The car I was looking at was actually sold so ended up buying another one in Wexford off a main dealer today.

• Advertisement
Advertisement