Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fashion/Beauty Bloggers turning into Travel Bloggers

Options
  • 07-07-2016 6:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭

One of my favourite bloggers (based in UK) is now constantly on trips away to different places and I feel sad. I really loved watching her YouTube videos and blog posts about fashion and beauty, living in London. It was so much fun seeing what she got up to and her style. There is so little of that now it is always about her lastest trip away. As nice as it is to see some places I can't connect with her as a person anymore and I don't enjoy watching her, it just isn't the same. Her content doesn't emulate anything like the average woman anymore. I'm sure she is having a ball though. I just miss looking forward to her new videos and posts.

I've noticed this with other bloggers too - obviously when you become very successful you get more opportunities to branch out. Is there anyone out there that feels the same?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,644 ✭✭✭✭lazygal

Yes, seems to be the next trend. When I was on maternity leave I used to read some parenting blogs, and one of them is now constantly travelling with her kids, which is really unrealistic for 'normal' parents. And her 'tips' for travelling are useless.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Best 5

Most bloggers/vloggers when they get big enough want to go on more holidays. So they take the opportunity to make money while they are on holidays so they are hitting 2 birds with the one stone so to speak.

Advertisement