Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old NTL Building

Options
  • 06-07-2016 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭

whats happening at the old NTL building??? some serious scaffolding up and roof work................someone moving in?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,943 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Mini850 wrote: »
    whats happening at the old NTL building??? some serious scaffolding up and roof work................someone moving in?

spotted that alright, no idea whats going on though

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭pp_me

I've heard Red Hat are moving in there.. not sure how true it is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Where is that? The last I knew about bricks and mortar was the old Cablelink office in Michael Street!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭johnnykilo

Cork Road, on the motor mile. across the road from Store All. The NTL call centre used to be in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Completely forgotten about that place, you can tell I don't have a car!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭Digital Society

Either way its a company looking to invest and expand. More good paying IT jobs for the town.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

Either way its a company looking to invest and expand. More good paying IT jobs for the town.

or two companies looking to share the building :)

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭cococoady

robtri wrote: »
    or two companies looking to share the building :)

Mmmm you say that like you have information. Do share 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭jimbojazz

pp_me wrote: »
    I've heard Red Hat are moving in there.. not sure how true it is

You may be right;):cool:

cococoady wrote: »
    Mmmm you say that like you have information. Do share 😊

i have heard that two companies are looking to take the building, a wing/floor each.
    one is mentioned here already and one is another waterford business that is expanding
    so its all good news

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭jimbojazz

i have heard that two companies are looking to take the building, a wing/floor each.
    one is mentioned here already and one is another waterford business that is expanding
    so its all good news

You may be right;):cool:

so its all good news

Dont tell us whatever you do. This website wasnt setup to share information or anything. You just keep it to yourself now.

Dont tell us whatever you do. This website wasnt setup to share information or anything. You just keep it to yourself now.

since u insist I wont.....

Red hat & Techmehendra (forgive spelling)

since u insist I wont.....

Red hat & Techmehendra (forgive spelling)

Must be a big enough spot so is it?

Techmahindra (Which is a stupid name by the way) wouldnt be great jobs but Red Hat should pay well. A job is a job but i wouldnt like to see another AOL as soon as the government subs run out.

Ive also heard good information that would make me believe that you are correct.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭Suryavarman

Must be a big enough spot so is it?

Techmahindra (Which is a stupid name by the way) wouldnt be great jobs but Red Hat should pay well. A job is a job but i wouldnt like to see another AOL as soon as the government subs run out.

Ive also heard good information that would make me believe that you are correct.

What were they thinking of naming a company after their founder? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Advertisement