Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAO Offers available from 6am this morning

Options
  • 06-07-2016 6:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 46

I have just checked on the CAO site. Logged on to my application and there it was, an offer for my first choice at IT Sligo for software development. So I clicked on accept. Then I received a text message saying course accepted and that i will be contacted by IT Sligo next and that basically that the CAO have finished their job with me.
    Happy days 🎈🎉🎂
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Samp21

I have just checked on the CAO site. Logged on to my application and there it was, an offer for my first choice at IT Sligo for software development. So I clicked on accept. Then I received a text message saying course accepted and that i will be contacted by IT Sligo next and that basically that the CAO have finished their job with me.
    Happy days 🎈🎉🎂

Well done, I got my first choice too, Software Delevopment in IT Carlow.

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭Juxtapose

Grats guys,

Got offered my first choice also. English Lit & Drama in Trinity. Now the fun of paying fee's and buying books begins! ;)

Advertisement