Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for hdd screws for LianLi V1000

Options
  • 05-07-2016 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭

here's how they look like:
    image.png

I've found few shops in UK/DE but the charge e30 including shipping which I find to steep

anyone have some spare ones or know if there are any "real life" replacements?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭peter_dublin

here's how they look like:
    image.png

I've found few shops in UK/DE but the charge e30 including shipping which I find to steep

anyone have some spare ones or know if there are any "real life" replacements?

Parcel Motel from the UK ?

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

You get 24 of the special screws with the PC-V1000, enough for all six bays, provided you don't lose any. If you do lose some, you should be able to make do with ordinary flat-headed drive mounting screws of reasonable length; you'll just have to be careful to thread them in the right distance.

No manual it seems :/

I'd go to B&Q or equivalent and try to match as close as you can by eye.

Advertisement