Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2016/17 Pro12 fixtures

Options
  • 05-07-2016 3:37pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,853 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Has someone finally knocked some heads together at Pro12 HQ?

PRO12RUGBY ‏@PRO12rugby 5m5 minutes ago Delighted to announce that the 2016/17 #GUINNESSPRO12 fixtures will be released Wednesday 13th June, including KO times for Rounds 1-13!

Although I notice they've said June 13th! Maybe not :-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,796 ✭✭✭✭phog

Has someone finally knocked some heads together at Pro12 HQ?

PRO12RUGBY ‏@PRO12rugby 5m5 minutes ago Delighted to announce that the 2016/17 #GUINNESSPRO12 fixtures will be released Wednesday 13th June, including KO times for Rounds 1-13!

Although I notice they've said June 13th! Maybe not :-)

Good that we get the kick off times for rounds 1 to 13.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,067 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

I'll have the Skyscanner and Trivago apps on standby, gonna be a very unproductive day at work:cool:

At PRO12 Rugby we take the opinions of GUINNESS PRO12 fans seriously, and we are keen to hear your views.

We are giving fans the opportunity to be part of the GUINNESS PRO12 Fan Panel, which will enable you to let us know your thoughts via fan surveys that will take place throughout the year.

Initially we are inviting all our supporters to complete a short survey, giving you the chance to have a say in shaping the future of the Championship.

By completing the survey, you will also be in with the chance to win one of the following prizes:
    • Signed rugby ball from your favourite GUINNESS PRO12 club
    • Signed shirt from your favourite GUINNESS PRO12 club
    • A pair of tickets to a GUINNESS PRO12 league match of your choice, subject to availability
    The survey will take 5-10 minutes of your time, and you have until Monday 18th July to complete it. Don’t delay – click below to begin!

I received this in an email but some of you here might like to complete the survey

• Registered Users Posts: 2,712 ✭✭✭roundymac

phog wrote: »

I received this in an email but some of you here might like to complete the survey
    Compleated, I hope they make use of this.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,194 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

phog wrote: »

Any idea who's sponsoring the competition this year?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,799 ✭✭✭b.gud

Any idea who's sponsoring the competition this year?

Heineken I think

• Registered Users Posts: 10,067 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

Can we change the thread title to make this the General Pro12 thread?

How the feeeck did I not notice Zebre signed Kurt Baker!?!
    He is a brilliant FB

The new season is coming around
    PRO12RUGBY (@PRO12rugby) tweeted at 9:37 AM on Wed, Jul 13, 2016:

#GUINNESSPRO12 2016/17 fixtures announced at 12 midday today! Tick, tock, tick, tock...

Advertisement