Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quite Bars in Town on Friday Evening?

Options
  • 05-07-2016 9:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Looking for a relatively quite bar in town on Friday at about 6-7pm. Would Geoffs be way too busy for that time of day? I'm looking for somewhere that won't be too packed from about 6-9pm.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,243 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

All of them?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Wren2893

All of them?

I was sure I'd get this response from at least one person!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

Go into the Munster Bar and there is a small room 10x8 where you can watch TV in peace etc , just off the main bar area .

• Registered Users Posts: 14,243 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Wren2893 wrote: »
    I was sure I'd get this response from at least one person!

Sorry,

I like The Reg early in the evening especially if its sunny out and you can get a table on the roof.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Wren2893

Go into the Munster Bar and there is a small room 10x8 where you can watch TV in peace etc , just off the main bar area .

Thanks. I'll check it out later today to see if it's suitable.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭dzilla

back of tullys have a nice little closed off table with for seats

• Registered Users Posts: 37,964 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

The Gingerman on aundel square is a nice quite spot after they finish serving food

Is it builders holidays this Friday (when most of the city's builders get there summer holidays) ??? Pubs might be a bit messy if so

Tully's, uisce B on the quay and Katy Barry's are also good spots

• Registered Users Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭dzilla

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Pubs might be a bit messy if so

why so?

Advertisement