Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LGA 1150 Mobo

Options
  • 04-07-2016 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Anyone know anywhere in Limerick preferably, or somewhere that will have one here asap that would have an LGA 1150 Mobo.

I had a B85-Vanguard and it died on me the other day and I need a replacement to get some work done asap.

If someone has a spare/old one that works that they are willing to part with, That'd also work!

Thanks guys!
    -Snipe

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

I'm in Limerick, I have an unopened one and seems I'll not be needing it as soon as I thought. The one I have is ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac. I'd be up for selling it and buying one in time for my 1070 to arrive. Was hoping for my 1070 on the 29th of June but it got put back twice, so not looking for it to ship till the 13th.

Edit: If we can agree on a price, can sell it to you today.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Sounds good, I'll PM you now and we can talk details!

Advertisement