Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Classic car swap

Options
  • 04-07-2016 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I see there was a thread here some years ago about possibly swapping classic cars rather than the usual buy/sell route. Any interest in this or is it a dead dog!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭savagethegoat

I think the problem would be the same as you get when you try to sell a car on adverts.ie..... droves of people wanting to swap your pride of joy for the car they just dragged out of a hedge (or a mobile phone)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Carla74

I think the problem would be the same as you get when you try to sell a car on adverts.ie..... droves of people wanting to swap your pride of joy for the car they just dragged out of a hedge (or a mobile phone)

Yeah, prob right, people look at the car with rose tinted glasses... But u never know... Might find the genuine person now and again.

• Registered Users Posts: 64,961 ✭✭✭✭unkel

Hi Carla74 and welcome to boards :)

There is a sticky on top of the forum for sale / wanted / swaps. Have you a classic car you're thinking of selling / swapping? By all means stick it in there!

Advertisement