Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wild Camping

Options
  • 03-07-2016 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi,
    I want to bring my 2 boys wild camping this week(if it stops raining)!
    I'm thinking of St.Mullins in Carlow along the river but I'm not sure if they allow little campfires?
    I really don't want to stay on a site as we have before and just want something abit different this time.
    If anyone has any suggestions on where to go I'd really appreciate it ðŸ‘ðŸ¼

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭now online

scof22 wrote: »
    Hi,
    I want to bring my 2 boys wild camping this week(if it stops raining)!
    I'm thinking of St.Mullins in Carlow along the river but I'm not sure if they allow little campfires?
    I really don't want to stay on a site as we have before and just want something abit different this time.
    If anyone has any suggestions on where to go I'd really appreciate it ðŸ‘ðŸ¼

We're just back from Wexford,we spent our first night at hook lighthouse it was like sleeping in the middle of the sea with the waves crashing off the rocks.

We went to kilmokea gardens Saturday where we did fabulous woodland archery for most of the afternoon. Last night we stayed in a campervan parking area near Wellington bridge €10 for the night with ehu and water. we were the only people there. Lovely spot overlooking the river Barrow.

Have fun!

Advertisement