Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Air suspension pressure

Options
  • 02-07-2016 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,
    Does anyone know what pressure the air suspension on my '95 fiat ducato with Air-ride suspension shoild be inflated to?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭zambo

Mugser wrote: »
    Hi Guys,
    Does anyone know what pressure the air suspension on my '95 fiat ducato with Air-ride suspension shoild be inflated to?
    Thanks.

Depends on the make I suppose,mine works on about ten psi

zambo wrote: »
    Depends on the make I suppose,mine works on about ten psi

I should have mentioned mine is also 95 educator (b644)

zambo wrote: »
    I should have mentioned mine is also 95 educator (b644)

Bloody spiel cracker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭crabbypaddy

They're probably firestone airbag which are rated to a max 100psi, ideal pressure depends on the axle load and also how the weight is distributed e.g. for long campers on swb chassis the weight at the back can produce huge levering force on the rear suspensions over bumps. 10 psi is close to the minimum pressure for the firestone airbags I would call airide in the uk and ask but for a coachbuilt I would think at least 25psi.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭JonMac

My 1999 Ducato uses 2.5bar.

• Advertisement
Advertisement