Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying First Motorhome

Options
  • 02-07-2016 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

I will be blessed to be in the position next year where I can realise a dream to hit the road in a motorhome and travel around Europe and maybe further - I plan to be away for a year minimum. I know very little about motorhomes so I am looking for some advice on what to buy and any other tips about living and travelling in one

My budget to purchase one is around £40,000 stg. I would prefer an automatic gearbox and as high a horsepower diesel engine as possible, a bed down the rear and enough storage for a bike and surfboard. I could purchase here or in the UK as I don't plan on using it here so could avoid VRT. I could sell it then in the UK whenever I decide to come back

Any advice would be appreciated

Thanks

Advertisement