Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

There's a ghost in my bedroom.

Options
  • 02-07-2016 6:55pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15

When everything is dark and I have to fall asleep, the second I shut my eyes is the second the voice fades in like an echo. It reaches a point of crescendo until I cant take it anymore and I throw my eyes open, expecting to see the eyes of a mad disheveled woman with her mouth open and matter hair streaming like shadowy tendrils but there is nothing. Always nothing.

I've been living in this flat for 7 years now but the hauntings have really ramped up ever since me and my girlfriend broke up. She just upped and ran. A problem with drugs. Too much drinking. Too neurotic. Whatever reason she couldn't take it.

I can only sleep here once im dead exhausted and my brain shuts out the voices no matter how loud. Otherwise I'll just have to keep my eyes open and stare at the dark ceiling. I dont know what to do about these ghosts. My work is starting to suffer and im doing more junk to cope. yesterday the ghosts did something very cruel. When I got back home from the pub I saw, on the foot of my bed, half-hanged and thrown messily was her jacket.

I saw her coat, like the ghosts pre-emptive gift of a white flag for me to wave.
    I saw it like a martyr looks at its own body.
    I saw it like a ghost that wouldnt leave here.

How do I deal with ghosts? Does the church still do exorcisms? Would they even bother if they see the state of my apartment?

This is harder than I thought.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭Edgarfrndly

You don't need a church. You need a psychiatrist.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15 NeonDemon

You don't need a church. You need a psychiatrist.

I have seen numerous psychiatrists throughout the years. Adderall, Xanax, Benzos, Valium, Ephinephrine none of that sh*t works.

Only will a complete wash of whatever spirit taints these narrow halls will I be rid of my nightmare.

It doesn't have to be the church. Any pagan witch-priests who can invoke Pan to rid the spirits will do as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Kev111

U need to pray hard and long

• Registered Users Posts: 8,548 ✭✭✭squonk

Maybe ease up on the alcohol and substance abuse.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,062 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

I think you'll sleep more peacefully once you recognize that what you are experiencing is coming from inside, and not a haunting. What makes you think you have a ghost? It sounds like you found a coat of your ex's on the foot of the bed, and have attributed otherworldly and over dramatic cause for it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭maccored

i think NeonDemon is having a little laugh. well played sir

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement