Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deer control

Options
  • 29-06-2016 10:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hi I heard a while back ago that there seems to be farmers in the Louth area who are having a lot of trouble with deer on there land. I am on the process of getting a deer rifle as I am a avid hunter and want to take the next step and want to try do it without going through caoilte. If there is any farmers on this and around that area lot anywhere else who would be willing to give me permission over there land to shoot deer I'm sure I could help you out and it would help me get my licence. Private message me if anyone is interested.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Future Farmer

Hi I heard a while back ago that there seems to be farmers in the Louth area who are having a lot of trouble with deer on there land. I am on the process of getting a deer rifle as I am a avid hunter and want to take the next step and want to try do it without going through caoilte. If there is any farmers on this and around that area lot anywhere else who would be willing to give me permission over there land to shoot deer I'm sure I could help you out and it would help me get my licence. Private message me if anyone is interested.

COME TO WICKLOW!

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Thompst1111

Would love too but need farmers permission first.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,209 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

Would love too but need farmers permission first.

Have you insurance?

Yes nargc cover.

whelan2 wrote: »
    Have you insurance?

Yes have insurance with the nargc. Are you a land owner?

• Advertisement

Advertisement