Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neurosurgeon recommendation needed

Options
  • 29-06-2016 1:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Can anyone recommend a good surgeon who covers herniated disc removal in Dublin. I've had a look online across various hospitals but it would be great to get some recommendations on who s good in Dublin. Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭horsey63

Carzybabe wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend a good surgeon who covers herniated disc removal in Dublin. I've had a look online across various hospitals but it would be great to get some recommendations on who s good in Dublin. Thanks :)

Cant give you recommendations, but I had 2 microdiskectomies done in 2009 & 2013 and ended up having a spinal fusion earlier this year and it was done by Michael Kelleher in Santry sports clinic

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭chatjunkie

I have had two surgeries with Ashley Poynton in the Mater Private. Fantastic surgeon. Can't speak highly enough of him. Couldn't stand straight for a year and a half, was bent like an s hook. Absolutely flying now. No limitations!

Advertisement