Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Corner-sofa recommendation

Options
  • 28-06-2016 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi,
    I'm looking to buy a corner sofa in the Dublin area.
    Any recommendations on where to shop? We have been to Harvey Norman & Ikea so far and haven't seen anything we really like.
    Looking for good quality at a decent price. Happy to look into discount/liquidation stores once the quality is there.
    Any recommendations would be appreciated.
    Many thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48 marask

Have a look at sofa galaxy, they have really nice ones, they seem to be very reasonably priced and look good

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Jilly14

Thanks Marask. Just had a look at sofe galaxy website. Sofa's look nice. They are a lot cheaper then the larger retail outlets. I would wonder about the quality given how cheap they are. Have you purchased a sofa from there?

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Jilly14

Thanks Marask. Just had a look at the sofa galaxy website. Sofa's look nice. They are a lot cheaper then the larger retail outlets. I would wonder about the quality given how cheap they are. Have you purchased a sofa from there?

• Registered Users Posts: 48 marask

I have not yet, still in process of looking but they are on top of my list, I quite like the reviews too (fb)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,369 ✭✭✭randombar

Sorry to resurrect an old one.

Couch broke in the living room after only 6 years and looking for a new one.

In Cork but I'm wondering about something online from the UK as an option.

Looking for a solid leather corner one that will last longer than 6 years.

• Advertisement
Advertisement