Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samuel Windsor shoes reduced by €100

Options
  • 28-06-2016 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭

Windsor mens shoes reduced to €49.99 + 7.50 delivery. Sale on most items with up to 80% off. Tried posting link, but it won't work.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

http://www.samuel-windsor.ie/
    Anyone know if they're any good? Look nice but quality?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,076 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

also wondering about the quality , the reviews almost seem too positive ! need a pair of shoes for an up coming wedding

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭oscillating wildely

Samuel Windsor items are very good quality. I have bought four pairs of shoes from them and no issue at all with them. Make sure you check the Sterling and Euro prices to ensure you get the best deal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.samuel-windsor.co.uk

some horror stories here, i have a pair ordered though
    hard to find size 14 so i will take a chance
    thanks op

• Registered Users Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭brophs

Tried a pair from them in the past and it's very cheap stuff. You get about what you pay for, tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

brophs wrote: »
    Tried a pair from them in the past and it's very cheap stuff. You get about what you pay for, tbh.

I think you're right, after a bit more googling I cancelled my order

• Registered Users Posts: 2 PROTOCOL2

I bought shoes from Samuel Windsor. They were very narrow - much narrower than the stated G width. I returned them but it cost me €20 - they do not refund postage and do not accept free returns like some sites.

The shoes themselves look good but are made from a very hard leather which are likely to be painful in the beginning even if they fit. There is no way in my view that these shoes are genuinely discounted. They are cheap shoes , well presented at about the price they are worth no more.

The risk is that if you need to return it will cost about half the cost of the shoes.

Avoid

• Registered Users Posts: 9,930 ✭✭✭dodzy

Poor, and worth nowhere near the RRP.

Check debehams Blue Cross and try grab a pair of Jeff Banks. Lovely shoe. Down to 60€ or thereabouts yesterday. Size availability may prove to be an issue though.

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭lapua20grain

I bought a pair of shoes from them about a year ago lovely fit just got them resoled i am a size 13 and have yet to find a better business shoe for the price

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement