Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitar Lessons in Waterford

Options
  • 27-06-2016 7:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭

Hello All,

(Apologies if this is in the wrong forum mods, feel free to move)

I'm hoping to take up guitar as a hobby and was wondering if you lovely people know of anyone doing lessons or places to go for lessons?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

Elton should be able to give you a few pointers.......

• Registered Users Posts: 28,943 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

im sure theres tons of lads out there teaching, check facebook and maybe in john palmers for details. patience and lots of practice is the key. best of luck with it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭KikiDee

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    im sure theres tons of lads out there teaching, check facebook and maybe in john palmers for details. patience and lots of practice is the key. best of luck with it

Thank you :) It's something I've been saying I want to do for so long so I'm adamant this is the year when my family & friends will hear me play Wonderwall over and over lol! I'll pop into John Palmers tomorrow and Uncle Tom has very kindly offered to speak to a friend of his on my behalf. Watch this space :)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,943 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

KikiDee wrote: »
    Thank you :) It's something I've been saying I want to do for so long so I'm adamant this is the year when my family & friends will hear me play Wonderwall over and over lol! I'll pop into John Palmers tomorrow and Uncle Tom has very kindly offered to speak to a friend of his on my behalf. Watch this space :)

best of luck with it. learning the guitar is one of the best things ive ever done in my life. its a savior to be honest, extremely enjoyable, but can be very frustrating at the same time. worth it though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,636 ✭✭✭sillysocks

They do them for adults (and kids) out in Wama on the Dunmore Road. It's out behind the garage at the turn off for Faithlegg. Not sure on price etc.

• Advertisement
Advertisement