Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DE humidifier for violin

Options
  • 26-06-2016 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭

My daughter is heading to Italy with the Cork Youth Orchestra next week to represent Ireland.....proud Daddy !!!

They are recommending that she buys a humidifier for her violin case, but I have no idea where to start, I'm based cork / Dublin

If anyone can recommend either what to buy or where to buy I'd be grateful

Many thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,020 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Try in McCullough Piggots in Dublin I'm sure they'd have them. South William Street.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

Andip wrote: »
    My daughter is heading to Italy with the Cork Youth Orchestra next week to represent Ireland.....proud Daddy !!!

They are recommending that she buys a humidifier for her violin case, but I have no idea where to start, I'm based cork / Dublin

If anyone can recommend either what to buy or where to buy I'd be grateful

Many thanks

Planet Waves Humidipak might work, not sure how much space there is in the case. They also have a wireless sensor under the D'addario brand called Humiditrak. You can monitor it on your phone.

Advertisement