Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadcasting Stereo Sound,receiving on Bluetooth?

Options
  • 26-06-2016 3:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭

With the advent of Bluetooth 5, I don't see any simple way of receiving the stereo Broadcast on two seperate Bluetooth devices.I mean by this that only one device,in this case a speaker, will "Handshake".
    Are Broadcasters concerned that proper stereo broadcasts, with stereo spacing is no longer that simple to Receive, albeit over the internet or mobile Transmissions.?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭reboot

Wonder if Broadcasters where "concerned" yesterday around 3pm when RTE Gold was transmitting Line Up Tone over music?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭reboot

reboot wrote: »
    With the advent of Bluetooth 5, I don't see any simple way of receiving the stereo Broadcast on two seperate Bluetooth devices.I mean by this that only one device,in this case a speaker, will "Handshake".
    Are Broadcasters concerned that proper stereo broadcasts, with stereo spacing is no longer that simple to Receive, albeit over the internet or mobile Transmissions.?

Obviously moving this post within seconds,didn't generate a great deal of interest, or maybe it was of no import to start with?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,512 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

We don't drag up old threads - particularly one where the OP appears to be having a conversation with himself

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement