Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

trailer insurance

Options
  • 26-06-2016 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

It's coming up to that time of the year and am looking at car insurance quotes. I usually get the trailer covered at the same time as FBD cover both....

Does anyone know of other insurer's who would cover the trailer on its own (ie without having car insurance with the same company)?

I know that pretty much everyone covers the trailer when it's attached to the car. I'm looking for cover for when it's parked in the yard as well.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭Ah_Yeah

If you have your horse insured with Allianz then they will cover the trailer too. Think mine was an extra 50-80 on my policy or the year.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Bernice101

what kind of money does one pay for fully comp, fire and theft cover for 1 horse and driver?

Advertisement