Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Query re flooding in Cabra West

Options
  • 25-06-2016 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭

Hi,

Can anyone from the area tell me more about flooding in Cabra West around Carnlough Road? I've seen a map of where the Bradogue stream is now that it's culverted - it crosses part of Killala Rd and Drumcliff Drive. This ties in with posts on Mary Fitzpatrick's (Fianna Fail) blog about works that were done to add a 'swale' on the green areas on both these roads.

I understand that part of Carnlough floods, but would I be right that it is the middle stretch of that road? I'd be interested in the bit of Carnlough above Swilly Rd and below the cul-de-sac.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭mydarkstar

Mods: could this be moved to the Dublin City forum please? I posted here as the query relates to a property but probably best suited to Dublin City forum.

Advertisement