Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does this HP Pavilion 13.3 look okay?

Options
  • 25-06-2016 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭

Hi, I am looking for a 13.3 laptop/tablet for ease of portability and to also use as a TV/movie viewer in the tent format.
    These HP Pavilions look okay to me?
    http://geizhals.at/hp-pavilion-x360-13-s101ng-silber-n9q88ea-abd-a1347369.html

It is important whatever I choose has a LAN wired port as a just in case. Most of the 13.3's don't have that. These one looked okay at less than €700.
    And I wanted a SSD too.
    If I buy if from a random EU store rather than Ireland I guess I'll have problems returning it if something happens?
    But they don't sell these Pavilions in Ireland (all out of stock everywhere)

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Mark_G

Yeah the specs seem to be okay from what I can see, the only thing is I think (I'm not too sure about this) but the keyboard could come in a foreign layout?
    That would be the only issue I can see because I think the spec is good enough for what you need it for.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭sadie9

Thanks for reply. Yes, I became of the keyboard issue - different languages have slightly different layouts. So have to make sure to get a UK/US one.

I ordered a refurbished one from Laptopsdirect.ie for what seems like a good price (specially with the Gpb exchange rate). i5 6200, 8gb, 128gb ssd, windows 10, for around €560 with delivery to Ireland and 3yr warranty. I will report back when I get it.

I got my HP Pavilion x360 13-s150sa this morning from Laptopsdirect.ie, only ordered it on Friday. They contacted me yesterday to do a security check on my order then it arrived today. I am delighted (so far). Absolutely perfect condition, looks absolutely brand spanking new. Hopefully you won't be hearing from me soon!

Advertisement