Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIDL Warehouse Sale this weekend (24th - 26th June) Santry, Dublin

Options
  • 25-06-2016 7:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Hi All.

Just saw brochure.
    LIDL Warehouse Sale this weekend (24th - 26th June) in Santry, Dublin.
    Friday - TV Games Console €17
    Friday - LED Illuminated Magnifier €17
    Friday - 32" LED HDTV €150

Saturday - Multifunction Cooker €100
    Saturday - Ash Vacuum Cleaner €20
    Saturday - Bluetooth Cycling attachment €15

Sunday - Bench Pillar Drill €40
    Sunday - Bagless Vacuum Cleaner €35

Good Hunting.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Maybe change the title to Santry Dublin so people that don't live in Dublin don't bother clicking in??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Were in santry ?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Were in santry ?

The clue is in the title

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭mightybashful

Were in santry ?

Gullivers retail park in Northwood

• Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭BabySlam

Were in santry ?

I guess you are asking where? it is in the retail park off Santry Avenue or there is an entrance off R108 fairly near the motorway exit.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

So it's more ballymun than santry ;)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,776 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

It's in gullivers park beside Northwood.
    Ques outside the store from 8am yesterday. TV sold out before store opened as they gave coupons to the first people in the que to avoid stampedes.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,442 ✭✭✭TheChizler

vicwatson wrote: »
    Maybe change the title to Santry Dublin so people that don't live in Dublin don't bother clicking in??
    Too late :(

• Registered Users Posts: 48 WIne Gums

vicwatson wrote: »

Done.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,776 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Just double check what you are buying. They had little boys wet suits for €5. Very good in fairness when compared to penny's and dunnes. But they were €5.99 when first in store and when they were trying to get rid from the local stores they were €4.

We have some here for our hols that we still have in the packs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Peig Sayers

I was there this morning. Bought a bicycle lock for €15. Under the sticker it had been reduced to €14.99 so no great bargain. I needed it anyway so was glad to buy it. Other things I saw were cheaper when you pulled back the sale sticker :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭trixiebust

Worked on these so many times now, I've lost count. All this stuff, is things that won't sell instore bundled together, and dust cleaned off them for resale.

The big ticket items, ( televisions etc ) usually there's 5 of these to draw people in. Been at one, where there were 10, and 5 were bought by staff before the doors were open.

Still amazes me when a magazine tells you its a bargain, it must be a bargain!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭endacl

I was there this morning. Bought a bicycle lock for €15. Under the sticker it had been reduced to €14.99 so no great bargain. I needed it anyway so was glad to buy it. Other things I saw were cheaper when you pulled back the sale sticker :eek:

One of those cable locks? Bin it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Peig Sayers

endacl wrote: »
    One of those cable locks? Bin it.

Eh, no! :p

Advertisement